Putting positive energy into your mind by doing exercises concentration on BUTT with many benefits such as:
- To relieve tension in lower back
- To improve backside
- To feel more confident in swimsuit
- To calm our mind
- To keep fit
HOW TO DO EXERCISE:
Among of many various posture in YOGA, from simple to difficult levels, Sun Salutations postures are the well-known ones in a YOGA program. When you wake up in the early morning, a great method of doing exercise to start your fully energy day is a flexible one established a different series of poses, that are Sun Salutations. It, moreover, increase blood circulation, improve muscles and joints with longer tension. That benefits are not only focus on physical body such as butt, glutes, lunges and hamstrings…, but also make your positive and peace mind, spontaneously, in outside case like market, fussy environment and in insight peace like meditation, balance in yoga postures.
It is required a softly combination between lower butt and looser one.
Lie down with arms next to your sides on the floor
Lift your feet, combine with bending both knees at vertical angles so that your thighs are straight up to the ground
Tap your left toes to the floor slowly, then turn your right ones
Tap feet for one minute alternatively
Pay attention to lower back pain, don’t bring your toes all the way down.
Single-Leg Front Raises
This is not only a balance posture, but also, it enhances a solid thigh stretch. If you make a huge effort of practicing this difficult posture, surely, your motivation of practicing another exercises are very simple. It is mentioned as a balanced foundation step for doing exercise beginners. Please catch up our instructions:
Standing pose: open your feet out a little bit with feet-shoulder in straight line while holding a 5-pound dumbbell in each hand,
Bending pose: lift your right leg off the floor about 3 inches,
Spreading pose: put both arms up towards front-chest height in case of your arms parallel to the ground within 3 seconds and return your arms to chest height, mentioning that your facing down palms and your straight line arms.
Repeating pose: working it when you finish in 8 total, 4 reps on each arm and turn into legs, doing 8 more reps standing on your right leg.
Squat with Kick-Back
Different from the above posture, Squat with Kick-Back pose improve your strength of your body by your toned quads and butt. Although you must face challenges in ligament pain in some practices for beginners, your every effort to perform that posture in long time proven your enhanced level in balancing poses. The more you practice it, the more advanced level you attain.
- Carry it out through the following steps:
- Legs shoulder-width apart in standing position,
- Fists close to your chin in sitting back to a squat,
- Left straight leg behind while broaden arms forward
- Squat position reappearance in the other side in alternation
- Always keep your weight back on your heels,
- Should outspread the leg behind you,
- Must your hips in square pose — do not twist them toward the side.
For beginner level: Lie on with your back and then put your arms beneath your sides while bend your knees, especially, do not put your feet up.
Lift your hips up within 5 count
Push your back down in original position
Repeat that posture for 60 seconds
MENTION: Be careful not to embrace your spine.
While practicing HIP-LIFT Posture, you should squeeze your glutes and hamstrings at the top of the range of motion.
- Extend one leg at the top of the lift and hold the lifted position for 5 seconds,
- Lift your hips up and push your feet back on the floor and put your hips lower a little bit,
- Repeat it within 30 seconds in each turn
- Return the other sides and more practice for another 30 seconds
Single-Leg Squat with Towel
Aiming to strengthen your entire your whole body, there is a combination between quads, glutes, and hamstrings for boosting doing pistol squats. If you regularly take this pose in your routine in 15 minutes, your lower back become better than. Keeping many benefits such like this, why do not you practice it, do you?
- With standing pose, then just rise one leg up using abdominal muscle force and standing leg strength. Placing your right foot on top of a folded towel, Balanced position is preferred in one leg standing,
- Shifting your weight to your left leg, sliding the towel out slowly to your right.
- Returning to the start position slower and slower
- Working this side for 30 seconds by your elbows bent and your fists together near your chin.
- Your left knee should bend between 45 and 90 degrees.
- Each leg in practicing within 30 seconds or more
Although Squat moves are the smooth movements, it expresses a strong posture. In case of doing exercise with beginning level, they can face some symptoms such as: abs, glute, hamstrings, ligament, calves, etc. For more challenges to keep fit, we can practice it together as the below steps:
- To hold 8- to 10-pound dumbbells in your hands and placing them besides your thighs.
- To stand in a plank with your feet shoulder-width apart
- To squat down looking like sitting on chair in case of keeping your weight over your heels
- To squeeze your glutes until you turn back a starting point
- To act 15-20 reps.
- To escape stopping doing exercise condition, you should maintain the weight in whole body into your heels. And making a central point in right posture, your knees do not pass forward of your toes with the sure-footed standing.
This pose refers to a balancing pose and the stretched legs, this balancing action improve your concentration into your legs or toes leading to improvement of your focused-mind into working environment as well as many other activities. Scientists shows that If people always is in calm mind, it is easier for them to success in different working. Therefore, Explosive Lunges is the fastest way to lose your belly fat and burn your calo.
Practicing it right now:
- Your left leg put forward a near distance combine with your hands on your hips
- your right leg lunge forward
- both legs jump up, legs change each other in midair and land with your left leg in a forward lunge, all actions will happen in a spontaneous posture
- your legs rework in alternating sides for one minute.
- Remember in holding your knee of the bent feet in 90 degrees, your tights will parallel with the ground, keeping your ankle and feet in a right angle also, your fists up in front of your chin
Clam Dig with Rotation
How do you think the difference between lying straight side posture and right or left side?
If you find out the interesting issues in practicing that pose: Clam Dig with rotation, please do not hesitate to talk aloud to us in the first practicing time.
In my point, when doing it in first time, my feeling was thrilled with joy. With the below instructions, you will admit my viewers, are the truth.
lightly lying down on floor, firstly harmoniously rotate your body into right side while your right palm is cradling your head and your legs are keeping in bend with 45 degrees, secondly firmly hold a 5- to 8-pound dumbbell in your left hand and closed putting your left elbow on your left side, thirdly spontaneously enhance your left leg and arm up until your elbow with side is in a square and switch the opposite side, finally
Focusing on some points for firm posture:
- To lie on one’s side, it is difficult for balance pose.
- To lift your one leg up escaping fallen back into the ground, you should hold your piled-up hips in fixed position, focus into your deeply breath and balance your whole body
Keeping fit, nowadays, is becoming a key role, so that, the more you do exercises, the more you can gain a slim body.
Have you ever kept in your aware mind about doing exercises?
With my point of view, no-fussy moves make me in strong intension and result in some effective achievements, toned body, bright mind and strong health. At glance, Plie regards to as a part of the Brazilian Butt Lift workout is a simple posture, however, your achievements are marked higher.
- Firstly, opening your feet slightly sideward until the distance of your feet is wider than shoulder a little bit, remembering your toes are pointing out.
- Secondly, pushing your arms out straight in front-side instances of your arms and the floor in parallel case and lower bending your legs into a squat.
- Finally, working back and forth within 1 minutes (after 40 minutes, pulse at the bottom of the squat for 20 minutes)
For more effective,
- should not put your knees overpass your toes
- should keep posture in lower Squat is as lower as possible
- should put straight back to avoid spine pain